Tuesday, October 21, 2014

IT'S MONDAY... WHAT ARE YOU READING?

Okay, day late... but what is everyone reading?


bookcover of 100 SIDEWAYS MILES by Andrew Smith
I'm just finishing Andrew Smith's
100 SIDEWAYS MILES
,
and I'm continuting with my perusal of
SOCIAL eCOMMERCE.
(links to GoodReads)

I'm not sure why I chose Social eCommerce, but I did.

~
I REALLY want to start a discussion on Sideways Miles.  I'm somewhat conflicted
about that book.  I enjoyed it more than  GRASSHOPPER JUNGLE, but parts of it didn't work for me.

Lookin' at you Silea.
 
bookcover of GRASSHOPPER JUNGLE  by Andrew Smith
past read
bookcover of SHINIGAMI EYES by Cheree Smith and Adam Smith
Outlaw Poet's read
bookcover of  WITHOUT YOU, THERE IS NO US: My Time with the Sons of North Korea's Elite by Suki Kim
Dunyazad's read

No comments:

Post a Comment